What are cookies?
What kind of cookies there are and what kind of cookie are generated by the navigation?
Exist primarily two types of cookie:
- Transitory (or session), which maintain the information as long as necessary to web browsing and are deleted once you exit the browser or shutting down the computer;
- Persistent, who remember and shall maintain information about your computer until you delete the cookie itself and which allow automatic retrieval of previously entered information.
Browsing on the website https://www.auctionaffair.com may generate different types of cookie:
- Anonymous analysis Cookies
- Cookies on the performance of the site
- Cookies registration
- Third-party Cookies
More generally, AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. uses data harvests with cookies thus generated in order to offer users the best possible experience on its website ("Cookies Performance Site"). Cookies generated by navigation by Unregistered users to the site can only be used for statistical purposes ("Cookies analysis anonymous"), not by allowing in fact this type of navigation identification of individuals in particular; in the case of navigation by Registered Users will be possible to know from AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. also the data collected during the registration process, such as the user name and email address, which will allow AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. create cookies associated the account with the User log ("Cookies registration"). It will also be possible that on some pages of the site, third parties may to set their own cookie anonymous ("Third Party Cookies"), in order to trace the operation of their application, or to customize it, modulates on the tastes and preferences of 'user. AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. will not have access to these cookies. By way of example, AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. allows sharing of content on the major social networks such as facebook, twitter, pinterest, click through by the User icon dedicated: in doing so, the social-network that has created the record button 'action by the User.
Can you disable cookies?
You can at anytime disable and / or block cookies on your browser or from https://www.auctionaffair.com, activating the option on the procedure for removing cookie on the browser or device in use. Once deactivated and / or blocked sending cookie may however happen that some services offered by AUCTION AFFAIR S.r.l. will not be accessible to the user, or the deactivation and / or block will not allow access under certain areas of the site. For any other information on how to manage and disable the cookies, depending on the browser used, directly click the following links:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265